🥑 We’ve got something new you may find interesting

ยอดดู 1 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

YIMBY Action

ยังไม่อ่าน,
2 ก.ย. 2564 19:21:302/9/64
ถึง sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
YIMBY Action has added a new membership level during YIMBY Action Membership Month! Will you join the YIMBY movement?
Imagehttps://yimbyaction.org/2021/join/#become-a-member

This month we are focused on growing our movement! After experiencing some major legislative wins last week, it could not be more clear that our organization is creating a net change in housing policy.

But, we need to grow — it’s the only way we can increase our power and effectiveness!

We created a new membership level — the Affordable Home category. Anyone that donates $5/month or $35+ can become a member. And if you register this month, you get a free “Legalize Housing” shirt.

Join over 3,000 supporters of this movement!

Image

Is financial hardship keeping you from becoming a member? You can qualify for membership by volunteering! At no cost, you can become a member and access our training, events, and endorsements — we just ask that you take part in one of our many volunteer opportunities! Join us!

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ
ข้อความใหม่ 0 รายการ