Speak up for Fourplexes Everywhere!

SF YIMBY

Nov 18, 2021, 11:45:00 AM11/18/21
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com

Speak up for Fourplexes Everywhere!

This Thursday, Today(!!), November 18th, the San Francisco Planning Commission will consider legislation from Supervisor Rafael Mandelman to legalize four unit apartment buildings on every residential lot in San Francisco.

In addition, the San Francisco Planning Department is recommending an amendment to the legislation to also allow up to six units on all corner lots.

This is good news and we need your help! Please take a minute to:

From the Housing Action Coalition:

“Better late than never, we’re glad the City of San Francisco is finally taking the first step toward ending exclusionary zoning, and your advocacy is how we make sure to get over the finish line.”

Thanks for taking action today!

California YIMBY Party

Please join California YIMBY (an allied YIMBY group) and esteemed guests like Sen. Scott Wiener, Mayor London Breed, and Asm. Alex Lee to celebrate housing wins in 2021!

Who: The allied group of California YIMBY’s closest supporters and elected leaders.

What: Join for drinks and food to celebrate passing housing bills this year.

When: Friday, November 19th, 6:30 - 10:30 pm

Where: The Seven Stills Brewery & Distillery, 100 Hooper St., Ste. 4, San Francisco, CA 94107. This location includes indoor and outdoor areas. Proof of vaccination is required.

Buy your ticket here!

Meet the Candidates for Assembly District 17

The eastern half of San Francisco is having a special election for our State Assemblymember, and several candidates have already announced their campaigns! Along with our friends Streets for People and Urban Environmentalists, we are hosting a series of forums for our members and supporters to get to know the candidates.

Bring your questions - this is your chance to get past the campaign ads and learn where the candidates stand on the issues that matter most to you.

Have a great rest of your week!

SF YIMBY

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from SF YIMBY, please click here.