SAVE THE DATE - BAY AREA YIMBY GALA

YIMBY Action - CA

Sep 30, 2021, 8:41:18 PM9/30/21
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
Mark your calendar right now - we're going to party it up for housing!
Image

Let's Celebrate Another Year of Success

Over the next couple of weeks we will be sending out more details, but mark your calendar right now so you don't forget - Friday, November 5th is our Fifth Annual Bay Area YIMBY Gala. It will be an incredible party for housing!

Want to get involved early and help make this event a success?

We are actively recruiting members to join the event Host Committee. If you have any questions, please email Gillian Pressman and let her know you're interested.

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

LOCATION

San Francisco, CA 94114

Add/update location

MOBILE ALERTS

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email he...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action - CA, please click here.