SF YIMBY's recommended endorsements for November 👀

Jane

Jun 20, 2024, 8:45:47 PMJun 20
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
See our leads recommendations for Mayor and Supervisor
Image

We are proud to share our recommendations for endorsement for Mayor as well as the rest of the Supervisor races in the City and County of San Francisco.

Our leads have been diligently meeting with candidates, talking with campaigns, and working hard to present recommendations about the most pro-housing candidates in the race

If you are a voting member of YIMBY Action, look for another email from OpaVote that has your ballot. As a reminder, voting members for this race are current paid and volunteer members of SF YIMBY whose membership is up to date as of 30 days prior to this ballot. Voting members have until June 27 at 11:59 pm to vote. We will announce the final results shortly after ballots have closed

Without further adieu, here are our Leads recommendations in the races. As a reminder we have already endorsed in a few races, including Board of Supervisors District 3 and Board of Supervisors District 5. You can find those endorsements here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Mayor

London Breed

Board of Supervisors, District 1

Marjan Philhour

Board of Supervisors, District 7

Myrna Melgar

Board of Supervisors, District 9

Trevor Chandler

Board of Supervisors, District 11

Michael Lai #1

Ernest "EJ" Jones #2

YOUR YIMBY ACTION MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP STATUS

None

DONOR LEVEL

None

VOLUNTEER LEVEL

None

YOUR INFORMATION

Name: L. Foot

Location: SF, CA 94114

Phone number: +14154890197

Add/update information

Keeping this information up to date powers our activism! Need help with your membership? Email membe...@yimbyaction.org.

Image

SF YIMBY is a chapter of YIMBY Action, a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing. Click here to unsubscribe.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from SF YIMBY, please click here.