Looks like we rocked the Plan Bay Area SF meeting....

Jon Schwark

Jul 7, 2015, 8:37:53 PM7/7/15
to SFBAren...@googlegroups.com

This document summarizes all the public comments they got on the boards and forms. Great job to everyone who made it to this!

------------------- more info

What We Heard:
Your Comments From the
Spring 2015 Open Houses

Hello,

During April and May, residents from across the Bay Area came together at a series of public open houses to discuss how to plan for our region's future growth.

Plan Bay Area, the region's long-range transportation and housing roadmap, is being updated. The Plan looks to the year 2040, when two million more residents and 1.1 million new jobs are expected in the nine-county Bay Area. How this growth takes place will affect us all.

Residents were able to share their ideas and comments at the open houses as well as via the online Plan Bay Area Open Forum. Some 600 individuals participated in one of the nine open houses held throughout the region, or in the virtual open house on the Open Forum. Additional comments were received via email and mail. All of these comments are now posted to the "Your Comments" page of the Plan Bay Area website for you to read and review.

These public comments will feed into the Goals and Targets that will form the foundation for this iteration of the Bay Area's long-range plan, which is updated every four years.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this spring's Plan Bay Area 2040 Open Houses and the Virtual Open House. If you want to receive updates about Plan Bay Area 2040, sign up here:http://planbayarea.org/get-involved.html.

Kyle Huey

Jul 8, 2015, 12:55:36 AM7/8/15
to Jon Schwark, sfbarentersfed
Yeah, ours is pretty good.

If you want to see what it could be look at Marin's.  http://planbayarea.org/file10212.html

- Kyle

Armand Domalewski

Jul 8, 2015, 2:52:43 AM7/8/15
to Kyle Huey, Jon Schwark, sfbarentersfed
Jesus these people are just assholes. Most of these comments are complaining about the format.

Sent from my iPhone

Christopher Worrall

Jul 8, 2015, 12:14:16 PM7/8/15
to Kyle Huey, Jon Schwark, sfbarentersfed
From Marin:

Plan Bay Area - Don’t tell us what to do - this is not your community. Plan Bay Area, ABAG, and ICLEI are part of United Nations "takeover" plan. In the future Plan Bay Area (under Agenda 21" plans to force people to give up their homes, so the government can take their land and do whatever they want. We will no longer be allowed to have our own cars, because they will force everyone to use public transportation and
cram us all into high rise buildings (to save space). For more info: Google "Committee Against the UN Takeover" and "Agenda 21."

Yikes.

Robert R. Tillman

Jul 8, 2015, 12:33:32 PM7/8/15
to Christopher Worrall, Kyle Huey, Jon Schwark, sfbarentersfed
Not an uncommon reaction in Marin.

Chris Lee-Egan

Jul 8, 2015, 12:58:09 PM7/8/15
to Robert R. Tillman, Christopher Worrall, Kyle Huey, Jon Schwark, sfbarentersfed
remind me to never live in marin.

Robert R. Tillman

Jul 8, 2015, 1:35:53 PM7/8/15
to Chris Lee-Egan, Christopher Worrall, Kyle Huey, Jon Schwark, sfbarentersfed
Just look at the housing costs and you will need no reminder.