DCCC Race Is Heating Up and We Need VOLUNTEERS!!

Milo Trauss

May 13, 2016, 2:55:27 PM5/13/16
to SFBA Renters Federation
Hello all!

I am working for the Progress Dems Slate campaign for DCCC(http://www.progressdems.com/) and we need Volunteers!!  It is literally the EXACT SAME as the SFYIMBY slate plus London Breed.  Below is all we have going on.   Please come out, you can support your favorite candidate or the whole slate!

Phone bank open EVERY DAY until the election at 11 Grove St from 5pm-8:30pm, 3pm-7pm on Sundays.  All who come get dinner!

Weekend mass mobilization events:

Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:15am - 2pm              West Portal Optical, 201 West Portal(West)/Home of Derik Remsky, 940 Oak Street, 94117 (EAST)
Sunday, May15, 2016 2:00pm -6pm       Home of Keith Baraka, **** Monticello St.,(EAST&WEST)
Saturday May 21, 2016 9:15am - 2pm               Home of Kat Anderson, **** Avila St.,(WEST)/301 Grove Street(EAST)
Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:00pm -6pm               Washington Sq Park(WEST)/Laborers Local 261 Hall. 3271 18th Street.Shotwell(EAST)

Saturday May 28, 9:15am - 2pm                         Home of Leah Pimentel, **** Silver Ave. (EAST)

you can also canvass with specific candidates(or on your own) during the week

The only way to win this election is through volunteers reaching voters directly on the phones or at their houses.  !here are too many voters for candidates to reach on their own.  Please let me know what event's you'd like to come to and i'll have our materials ready!  Bring your friends!
Let me know what you can do, Every hour spent goes a loooooooong way!

Thanks so much,
Milo

Milo Trauss
Field Manager