Join us for this last-minute event on housing and the Build Back Better bill!

1 view

YIMBY Action

Nov 8, 2021, 5:12:56 PM11/8/21
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
We're curious about housing policy and what it means when we hear, "Housing is Infrastructure"

Don't Miss This Last-Minute Special Chat

Join us and learn form our partners at the National Low-Income Housing Coalition as they chat with our Executive Director Laura Foote, TODAY, at 4PM PT | 7PM ET.

We've heard the slogan "Housing Is Infrastructure" quite a lot in the Build Back Better politics, but now specific bills are heading to President Joe Biden's desk. What made the cut and what hasn't? What will this mean for subsidized affordable housing across the country in the coming years?

If you're curious about what's happening in Congress with housing and the Build Back Better Bill, who's who on this policy, and what you can be doing as an activist, don't miss out!

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.