Preparing for Giving Public Comment - GrowSF

1 view

Laura Clark - GrowSF

May 23, 2015, 1:28:10 PM5/23/15
to SFBAren...@googlegroups.com
Hi SFBARF!

My name is Laura Clark and I'm part of a new organization GrowSF. For those that haven't seen us around, we've been working with Sonja and SFBARF on several projects to increase the housing stock!

We're helping people prepare to give public comment at the upcoming DCCC meeting on Wednesday and beyond. Sonja said I should post this here!

----

Join us to chat about giving Public Comment at the upcoming DCCC meetingHone your opposition to the proposed Moratorium in the Mission!

If you've never given public comment, this is a great opportunity to learn how and why it's so important.

If you've given public comment before, please come share your knowledge with everyone!

GrowSF and friends will have information and advice. Come learn best practices and hone your message!

Tomorrow (Sunday) at 3:30pm
Hearth Coffee in the Castro

All are welcome! Please invite friends!

Laura Clark | Board Member