STOP THE MORATORIUM - Phone banking tuesdays and thursdays FREE FOOD & DRINKS

Jon Schwark

Sep 18, 2015, 1:24:54 PM9/18/15
to SFBA Renters Federation
Happy Hour Phone Banking – Stop the Housing Moratorium!

Thursday, the 24th of September

11 Grove street (8th & Market), starting at 5pm, but come anytime before 8.

SFRHS will be providing SNACKS AND FREE DRINKS during what will be the MOST FUN political phone banking session you will ever attend!

THEY WILL BE DOING THIS EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY TILL THE ELECTION. CLICK HERE to sign up for any of volunteer events San Franciscans for Real Housing Solutions will be hosting all the way up until election day.

Marcus Ismael

Sep 18, 2015, 3:34:23 PM9/18/15
to SFBA Renters Federation
Does that mean we get to channel our inner Peskin and make drunk calls?

Sonja Trauss

Sep 18, 2015, 3:38:38 PM9/18/15
to Marcus Ismael, SFBA Renters Federation
I mean ... apparently. ??

Collect signatures to Save Lafayette ... http://savelafayette.org/events/
Register to vote in your local election: www.rockthevote.com/register-to-vote/ do it by Oct 19th