🥑 Fellow YIMBY, You’re Invited to our Annual YIMBY Gala: Party for Housing

YIMBY Action - CA

Oct 7, 2021, 7:22:48 PM10/7/21
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
It’s time to celebrate and we want all YIMBYs to join the party! Early bird tickets are on sale now until Oct 15th!

A Party You Don’t Want To Miss

2021 has been a rollercoaster ride, but one thing is for sure, YIMBYs are winning! That’s why we’re celebrating our year of success and we want you to be there.

Join us for the 5th Annual YIMBY Gala: Party for Housing* on Friday, November 3rd at 6:30p PT at The Pearl in San Francisco!

Buy your early bird tickets now and save $15 dollars! This special price ends on October 15th. General Admission is $100.

Image

Want to hang out with some of the VIPs? Pro-housing movement leaders, journalists, and elected officials will give YIMBYs the opportunity to network with them before the formal event in a smaller group setting.

Want to get involved early and help make this event a success?

We are actively recruiting members to join the event Host Committee. If you have any questions, please email Gillian Pressman and let her know you're interested.

*As a COVID-19 safety measure, we are asking all guests to show proof of vaccination

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action - CA, please click here.