🚨Take Action: Keep Affordable Housing in the Build Back Better Bill

YIMBY Action

Nov 1, 2021, 12:47:45 PM11/1/21
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com
With just a few clicks, you can tell Congress that it needs to include affordable housing in the major funding bill!

Take action with a few simple steps

$105 Billion are on the table for housing right now for rental assistance, public housing, and investments that could end homelessness. You can take action!

Congress is still deciding what funding should be included in a huge federal spending bill called the Build Back Better Act. We've already successfully lobbied to keep programs to incentivize zoning reform, and now it's time to protect funding for affordable housing. These critical housing investments are in danger of being cut, and we can’t let that happen!

With a just a few clicks, tell Congress that we can’t afford not to invest in affordable housing!

Image

YIMBY Action is a network of pro-housing activists fighting for more inclusive housing policies and a future of abundant housing.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from YIMBY Action, please click here.