lanib...@comcast.net

Feb 27, 2006, 9:18:00 PM2/27/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
I can help depending on the time, but I can`t fix anything. Lani Borges
From: "Group Manager" <in...@sfbarb.org>

> We are working hard to get everything ready for the first weekend in
> April and could use your help.
>
> We are going to have several work parties to get things in place and
> make sure that all of our appliances work.
>
> If you can help, please let us know so we can keep you on our list. We
> will let you know as soon as we have a date.
>
> Thank you for your help and support.

Tano, Mar C

Feb 27, 2006, 9:53:03 PM2/27/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barbara,

Great news. Do we have the occupancy permit?

God bless

BABAHO...@aol.com

Feb 27, 2006, 10:02:25 PM2/27/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
No contact name and number.  It would help the communities to have a direct person to email.  THX  Barbara

BABAHO...@aol.com

Feb 27, 2006, 10:06:02 PM2/27/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Lease is signed.  Starts April 1.  Meanwhile we are gathering the things we need and setting up the help we need for fire safety, plumbing, etc.  De Colores.  Barbara

Dana Greensides

Feb 27, 2006, 11:22:01 PM2/27/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Jim and I are in. Let us know what you need when! Can't wait to help make our new home a "home".

Love you guys!

Ccon...@aol.com

Feb 27, 2006, 11:29:21 PM2/27/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to use as many expensive power tools as possible: chain saws, nail guns, sledge hammers. Thanks   Cindy

Perhaps it would be better just to give me a mop and sponge.  Let me know if I can help.

Truds...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 7:42:51 AM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Happy 4th Day!
Peace, Love & Joy,
Trudy

Telles, Debra (S.F.)

Feb 28, 2006, 10:30:15 AM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Count me and my mother (Belle Spring) in.

Feb 28, 2006, 1:36:27 PM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Ok Cindy - You're on!
Love,
Sue

Dana Greensides <danagre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Peace,
Sue
If the world is cold, make it your business to light fires.
-Horace Traubel

Danny Ramirez

Feb 28, 2006, 2:38:09 PM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Count me in. Just let me know when. Thanks Danny

Jim and I are in. Let us know what you need when! Can't wait to help make our new home a "home".

Love you guys!

Group Manager <in...@sfbarb.org> wrote:

We are working hard to get everything ready for the first weekend in
April and could use your help.

We are going to have several work parties to get things in place and
make sure that all of our appliances work.

If you can help, please let us know so we can keep you on our list. We
will let you know as soon as we have a date.

Thank you for your help and
Peace,
Sue
If the world is cold, make it your business to light fires.
-Horace Traubel

_____

Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virusall/*http://communications.yahoo.com/features.php?page=221> helps detect nasty viruses!

winmail.dat

sis...@comcast.net

Feb 28, 2006, 2:40:49 PM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com, Sue McNaughton
Hello all,

My husband, Bro. Poe and I are in.  Let us know date and we'll be there.

love to all,

--
Sis. Mila, Pre-Cursillo Chair
SF Fil Cursillo Movement

ghis...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 8:27:42 PM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
I would like to help if I can.  Spring is baseball season for my son Alex.  So let me know the dates and I will do what I can.

Lisa Ghiselli

ghis...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 8:31:26 PM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Tell Lani she can carry all those power tools! Ha,Ha.

Lisa Ghiselli

truds...@aol.com

Feb 28, 2006, 8:48:50 PM2/28/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Of course this first rectora will help at our CASA.

No contact name and number.  It would help the communities to have a direct person to email.  THX  Barbara
Peace,
Sue
If the world is cold, make it your business to light fires.
-Horace Traubel

http://mail.yahoo.com

Brian Arnold - Monterey Pines

Mar 1, 2006, 11:07:16 AM3/1/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
Mark H, Gary H and I are down to help

Mar 2, 2006, 12:44:50 AM3/2/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com
My oldest brother was killed in a house fire Sunday
night and I am not going to be able to help at this
time. I hope it goes well. Bless you all and thank you
so much for your love in my Cursillo. I have not
forgotten you. Bless you all.

--- truds...@aol.com wrote:

Bless you my friend

Anabella Araujo

Mar 3, 2006, 5:52:04 PM3/3/06
to sfb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Barbara:

Hope all is well with you.  Please count me in to help at St. Anne's.  I'll do whatever is needed.  Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Anabella

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted