F&E

William Linton

Sep 29, 2018, 2:07:51 PM9/29/18
to SFB Online Client
Does the F&E side of SFBonline work? I loaded the demo and couldn't see anything but a blank hex field. Is it included with a SFB online sub? or is it separate?

Thanks,
Bill

Paul Franz

Sep 29, 2018, 2:15:22 PM9/29/18
to SFB Online Client
Currently, F&E is in Beta. So it is free to anybody that wants to try it out and any issues that you find please report. The F&E is not complete. The developer that helped create it stopped for it was complete. But from my understanding it is 90% there.

Note: I have never played F&E that is why I left it to another to work on.

Paul Franz
Owner of Franz Games
Proprietor of SFB Online
Phone  #: 484-525-0738
Skype Id: FranzGames
"May the Lord Grant You Extra Innings"

William Linton

Sep 29, 2018, 6:24:10 PM9/29/18
to SFB Online Client
Thanks Paul, how do I access the beta, I've tried logging into the FNE server(and Alt) and it wont let me(or isn't online).  Is the source available to work on?

Thanks, Bill