Star Fleet Universe Slack Workspace

Paul Franz

May 17, 2018, 7:41:31 PM5/17/18
to SFB Online Client
Do you want to be apart of a new community that the Star Fleet Universe On Call podcast is starting?

Then click on the link Join Star Fleet Universe Slack

Paul Franz
Owner of Franz Games
Proprietor of SFB Online
Phone  #: 484-525-0738
Skype Id: FranzGames
"May the Lord Grant You Extra Innings"

Paul Franz

May 17, 2018, 8:12:06 PM5/17/18
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Correct Link to the Star Fleet Universe Slack

The one below is to a Star Fleet Battles workspace that I was playing with but didn’t do anything with.

Paul Franz
Owner of Franz Games
Proprietor of SFB Online
Phone  #: 484-525-0738
Skype Id: FranzGames
"May the Lord Grant You Extra Innings"

Chris Smith

Sep 29, 2018, 2:07:50 PM9/29/18
to sfb-onli...@googlegroups.com
Is there a new slack link?

Paul Franz

Sep 29, 2018, 2:13:07 PM9/29/18
to SFB Online Client
No. Actually, I have been thinking about it  and I don't think Slack is the platform for us.

Given that I think a better platform for building a community is Discord. The invite for Discord is : https://discord.gg/AYBzxMF

Even though it is relatively new (i.e. not many people there) I have the app always running on my desktop and I am logged into Discord on both my phone and tablet.

So please join me there.

On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 2:07:50 PM UTC-4, Shuttle wrote:
Is there a new slack link?