My Thanksgiving Gift to You All: Alan Watts - Guided Meditation (Awakening The Mind)

Richard Tamm

Nov 23, 2023, 11:20:57 AM11/23/23
to Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, The Truth Group, sf911...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends.

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.

Remember Alan Watts from the 70's? Here is in a less than 15 minute audio of him giving a guided meditation. I think it is one of the most effective teachings of meditation I have ever heard.

And I love the music in the background, chorus voices and organ that chant a few notes really peacefully as he guides you in this meditation. The picture is nothing. The voices I love. And his meditation is clear and simple. at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPpUNAFHgxM

May you find peace, joy, and love with friends and family this day.

Love,
  Rich

Dana Carson

Nov 23, 2023, 12:51:24 PM11/23/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com, Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, The Truth Group
Wishing you all a nice Indigenous Peoples Day.  Unfortunately, after more than 68 years of having her in my life, Mom died last night exactly on the 60 year anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Dana
Sent from my iPhone

Richard Tamm

Nov 23, 2023, 1:45:11 PM11/23/23
to pbg...@mail.com, sf911...@googlegroups.com, Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, The Truth Group
My deepest condolences, Dana. So sorry for your loss.
 - Rich

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 10:01 AM Peter Gill via wisdomwarriors list <wisdomw...@groups.electricembers.net> wrote:
I am very sorry for your loss Dana.

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
mode and options, calendar, shared documents and archive, visit the Web page:
     http://groups.electricembers.net/lists/info/wisdomwarriors

(The first time at that address, press "New Login" in the upper left
hand corner.  You will arrive at a page where you fill in your email address,
and generate a password.)

--
Richard Tamm
Co-Chair of The Voting Rights Task Force

Marilyn Langlois

Nov 24, 2023, 10:42:53 AM11/24/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com, Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, The Truth Group
Dear Dana,
So sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved mother.  Though we all know our elderly parents must leave us one day, it's still painful when they do.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Marilyn

Dr. King's American Dream: "A land where men will not take necessities from the many to give luxuries to the few."

Peter Gill

Lou Anne McKeefery

Nov 25, 2023, 10:47:28 PM11/25/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Richard.
So sorry Dana, my condolences.
Lou Anne

Richard Tamm

Nov 25, 2023, 10:48:04 PM11/25/23
to Jill's iPad, pbg...@mail.com, sf911...@googlegroups.com, Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, The Truth Group
You're very welcome, Jill.

And I just found a new quote that I love:

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." - James Baldwin

 - Rich

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 11:41 AM Jill's iPad <jilla...@comcast.net> wrote:
Thank you Richard. It is lovely to think of sharing this meditative Gift. Very peaceful.
JillP

Sent from my iPad
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Truth Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/the-truth-group/CAKP0_e0ugyuuhh9yw5aGVuFOWD4GEs14sqS-j%2B5%2BSOaeVMXw6w%40mail.gmail.com.

Mark McDonald

Nov 25, 2023, 10:48:16 PM11/25/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com, Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, The Truth Group