Fwd: KRISTINA BORJESSON: R.I.P. 12/29/2023

Marilyn Langlois

Jan 9, 2024, 12:23:45 AMJan 9
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
FYI---

Dr. King's American Dream: "A land where men will not take necessities from the many to give luxuries to the few."

Jan 9, 2024, 12:07:00 PMJan 9
to sf911...@googlegroups.com, marilyn...@comcast.net
Thank You, Marilyn.
We plan to host an online Tribute to Kristina likely in February and will let You know ...
Barbara