The Man who invented Climate Change and influenced Schwab’s Great Reset Agenda

Carol Brouillet

Nov 12, 2023, 10:02:04 PM11/12/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
https://expose-news.com/2022/10/23/the-man-who-invented-climate-change-and-influenced-schwabs-great-reset-agenda/
The Man who invented Climate Change and influenced Schwab’s Great Reset Agenda

Knowing the history of the "fake environmental movement"- makes it hard to believe the rhetoric and theories that they expound, fund, use, especially knowing how harmful they are to human like, as well as the environment...

Lou Anne McKeefery

Nov 12, 2023, 10:34:59 PM11/12/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Reinette Senum always does a great interview. This one is on carbon capture systems and our forests being cut to bury the lumber.
An interesting story about light bulbs change outs in prior years.
Lou Anne

Dana Carson

Nov 12, 2023, 10:53:55 PM11/12/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Understanding the science makes it much easier, but what really helps is genuine scientific CURIOSITY.  Don’t see much of that these days.

Dc

Sent from my iPhone

Dana Carson

Nov 13, 2023, 11:24:48 AM11/13/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Well, there certainly is a "Great Reset" going on right now. It's terrifying to behold, and it's not at all clear that there's anything that can be done to stop it.

Dana

Lou Anne McKeefery

Nov 13, 2023, 1:10:53 PM11/13/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Agree Dana, but we can take cover by having food, water and getting the retirements out of the banks.  It's not what we know about the reset that will help you live through it,  but what we do to prepare for it.
If you're interested in food storage, self-defence, bartering, gold/silver solutions, send me your email and I'll get you on the email list of coming events in January.
Lou Anne

Dana Carson

Nov 13, 2023, 1:29:32 PM11/13/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
The REAL "Great Reset" is called "Project 2025". Well that, and the fact that we're dramatically RESETTING the climate.

dc