Tribute to David Ray Griffin 1939- 2022

Carol Brouillet

Dec 7, 2022, 11:52:28 PM12/7/22
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Please consider joining us for a live webstream dedicated to David Ray Griffin, celebrating his life and contribution to the 9/11 Truth Movement. This is the text of the posting, which I can't forward to this list, but the embedded links are live at this link- https://richardgage911.org/david-ray-griffin/

David Ray Griffin – 1939 to 2022

His Life and Work – A Celebration

It is with a very heavy heart that we share the news that our friend and mentor in the great 9/11 Truth work, Prof. David Ray Griffin, has succumbed to his long battle with cancer and passed away on November 25, 2022

We invite you to join us in this special livestream tribute to the ‘grandfather of the 9/11 Truth Movement’. This special event is hosted by Elizabeth Woodworth, myself, Richard Gage, AIA along with my wife & assistant Gail Gage.

Our panel of distinguished guests who will be paying their respects to this giant of an intellectual, this author of no less than 50 books (15 on the subject of 9/11 truth) include Peter Dale Scott, Paul Craig Roberts, Fran Shure, Niels Harrit, Steven Jones, Barbara Honegger, David Chandler, and Ken Jenkins.

The event is free to watch and participate. We hope you will join us and share it with all of your like-minded friends:

You can also participate in the the livestreamed event on YouTube:

Or watch on Rokfin.

Many of the presentations by David Ray Griffin have been filmed by Ken Jenkins and are available at 9-11TV.org

Dozens of his books can be found here on Amazon.com

His books on the subject of 9/11 Truth include:

  • The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions (2004)
  • 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, Vol. 1 (2006)
  • The American Empire and the Commonwealth of God: A Political, Economic, Religious Statement (2006) by David Ray Griffin , John B. Cobb , Richard A. Falk , Catherine Keller
  • Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action (2006)
  • The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin (2007-04-05) (2007)
  • Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and the Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (2007)
  • 9/11 Contradictions: An Open Letter to Congress and the Press (2008)
  • The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7 (2009)
  • Cognitive Infiltration: An Obama Appointee’s Plan to Undermine the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory (2010)
  • 9/11 Ten Years Later (2012)
  • Bush and Cheney: How they Ruined America and the World (2016)
  • 9/11 Unmasked: An International Review Panel Investigation (2018) by David Ray Griffin and Elizabeth Woodworth
  • The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 (2020)

This poignant article, “David Ray Griffin (1939-2022) The Man and His Work: A Synopsis” by Elizabeth Woodworth, his right-hand for more than a decade, can be found on GlobalResearch.CA

We look forward to having you with us at this special event.

Richard Tamm

Dec 8, 2022, 12:15:28 AM12/8/22
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Carol.
I went to that link in your short 2-line intro at https://richardgage911.org/david-ray-griffin/ and found that they asked you to register for it, so you may want to go there soon to also register for it. And it will be this Friday, 12/9, at Noon. And I just noticed it at the top of the linked page that it says 12 Noon Pacific, 3 pm Eastern.
 - Rich

Richard Tamm
Co-Chair of The Voting Rights Task Force
Treasurer of the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club