The Great Taking Official Trailer...

Carol Brouillet

Dec 2, 2023, 12:05:22 AM12/2/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
The Great Taking Official Trailer...
https://rumble.com/v3ymc8a-the-great-taking-official-trailer.html
This will air on CHD tv December 9th...

If you haven't been following this important topic...

Ellen Brown's excellent summary is posted here-

https://ellenbrown.com/2023/10/03/the-great-taking-how-they-plan-to-own-it-all/

 I have listened to the author, David Rogers Webb, in a few interviews. He is very knowledgeable, but not the best speaker. He is featured though in this new documentary about his work.

 I think Parallel Mike does a great job of breaking down what has happened in detail and in context. He started a series on the topic and here are links to-

 Great Taking Series #1: How They Stole Your Property Rights

Great Taking Series #2: Who Really Owns Your Securities?

Great Taking Series #3: The Men Behind The Curtain Plus Q&A (Livestream)

i also joined Parallel Mike's patreon group/telegram group and appreciate his work. He told us about the upcoming documentary which hopefully will have a positive impact...

Judy Young

Dec 2, 2023, 12:09:27 PM12/2/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Carol for posting this information.

Also, you can download David Webb's free eBook "The Great taking" at:

Cheers,
Judy