From Tina Regarding Red Pill Thanksgiving: Introducing the Top 10 News Stories to Bring to ...

cbrouillet

Nov 25, 2023, 10:46:49 PM11/25/23
to sf911truth

My daughter suggests this would be a way to save on the expense of CHRISTMAS presents!

Tina

On 11/22/2023 1:48 pm, Richard Tamm via wisdomwarriors list wrote:

Yes, I agree. I think this is kind of ingenious, clever, diabolical. Let's stir up some sh*t. Hahahaha.
 - Rich

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 1:27 PM Laurie Brookwrote:

I Love this!!!  Ha!

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:34:02 PM PST, Richard Tamm via  wrote:

Dear friends,

Please feel free to read up on these 10 reports, below. Then, if you are really bored with family dinner on Thanksgiving, feel free to introduce any of these 10 topics with the family.

Happy Thanksgiving!
 - Rich

#10 - Matthew Perry is not the only actor who died unexpectedly this year. There are at least 33 more.

#9 - 97% of scientists don't agree on 'climate crisis.'

#8 - Tucker Carlson declares, "The whole George Floyd story was a lie."

#7 - Ivermectin, the drug once labeled "horse de-wormer," is now showing 15 anti-cancer mechanisms of action.

#6 - Black Lives Matter leader stands behind January 6 prisoners and endorses Trump.

#5 - Unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children, according to numerous studies.

#4 - Damning evidence suggests Sirhan Sirhan did not kill Robert Kennedy. There was a second gunman standing behind him.

#3 - Hospitals murdered COVID patients. The more they killed, the more money they made.

#2 - Newly-released footage completely upends the J6 Committee's "insurrection" narrative.

#1 - New-found emails prove Biden White House hid COVID-19 vaccine harms from the public.

Have a happy Thanksgiving! All ten stories are hyperlinked for your reading pleasure.

Share

Richard Tamm
Co-Chair of The Voting Rights Task Force
Former Treasurer of the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club