Celebrities Call for 'Total Hollywood Strike' Until Every Last Person Gets Jabbed

Carol Brouillet

Feb 3, 2023, 4:25:32 PM2/3/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
At our meeting last night, a couple of new people showed up with ideas on how to make 9/11 Truth go viral through celebrities speaking out.

I think we did show an edited version of  "9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out" over a decade ago, at one of our film festivals (See- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2561584/).  There were quite a few actors and actresses who did take a courageous stand and spoke out.

We also showed "The Reflecting Pool" by Joseph Culp,which was a drama, fictitious, but raised serious questions about the official narrative, in fact we premiered it, and persuaded him to remove the "nonexistant planes" and include "the destruction of WTC 7" to improve the film's power.

I am glad that some celebrities did choose to speak out. I think many of them were blasted because of it.

Just a couple of days ago, someone sent me a link to this video, which is very sobering-

Celebrities Call for 'Total Hollywood Strike' Until Every Last Person Gets Jabbed'

https://rumble.com/v27v4ka-celebrities-call-for-total-hollywood-strike-until-every-last-person-gets-ja.html

Celebrities have been a huge force in pushing the "bioweapons" on an unsuspecting public.

I would recommend as an antidote the current 5 part series being shown on CHD-TV- "Never Again is Now Global"  https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/events/never-again-is-now-global

Richard Tamm

Feb 7, 2023, 11:11:52 AM2/7/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Carol.

I went to the link you provided to watch some of "Celebrities Call for 'Total Hollywood Strike' Until Every Last Person Gets Jabbed'". The comments below it were hilarious. They were a good counterbalance. I would recommend people go to the site just for the comments.

Richard Tamm
Co-Chair of The Voting Rights Task Force
Treasurer of the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club