Dr. David Martin- on the picture, including 9/11 and the current situation

Carol Brouillet

Sep 7, 2022, 6:13:18 PM9/7/22
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Over a decade ago, thanks to Chuck Millar, I met Dr. David Martin. He
had written a book about 9/11 entitled Coup de Twelve. It was a
"novel" but based upon his personal experience. Last year I invited
him to speak at the 20th Anniversary of 9/11 Film Festival at the
Grand Lake Theater. The mask policy kept him away.

Last weekend, I went to Yuba City for the World Premiere of American
R/evolution. He and his new wife, Kim, hope to hold many showings
across the country in the next 6 weeks, where communities of a 200 or
more can get together. I think I will try to work with the Calvary
Chapel which hosted RFK Jr, and more recently Robert Malone.

I just watched this show-
https://rumble.com/v1iukvg-cowboy-logic-090522-dr.-david-martin.html
which covers a fair bit of territory and a lot on 9/11, so I think
anyone who is interested in the larger picture should check it
out. 9/11 certainly set the foundation for where we are now...

Carol