Fwd: From 'National Security' to 'Biosecurity': Global Power Dynamics and the Erosion of Freedom in the 21st Century

Carol Brouillet

May 16, 2024, 9:53:41 PMMay 16
to sf911...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From your friends at Colorado 9/11 Truth
Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
For more news and information, please visit our website at www.colorado911truth.org
From 'National Security' to 'Biosecurity'
Global Power Dynamics and the Erosion of Freedom in the 21st Century

An Online Symposium

Sunday, May 19, 2024
1:00 to 3:00 PM Eastern

Given in honor of Professor Graeme MacQueen, this will be a professionally live-streamed event at the UKColumn.org.

IC911 board member Marilyn Langlois and Ted Walter will give opening remarks. Featured speakers will include Dr. Niels Harrit, Dr. Piers Robinson, Dr. Madhava Setty, and Dr. Meryl Nass.

IC911 board member David Chandler will introduce the latter two speakers, who are less known in the 9/11 research community but are on the front lines of the health freedom community. Dr. Nass is a leading critic of the WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty, which she will be speaking on ahead of an important vote by WHO member nations later this month.

MacQueen was deeply skeptical of the Covid narrative and, while he did not publish anything of his own on it, he strongly supported others in their research and activism, including opposition to Covid policies in Canada and at McMaster University. This symposium is dedicated to honoring his thinking about the Covid event and to exploring its relationship to 9/11.

Throughout the talks of all four featured speakers, we will analyze the parallels and connections between 9/11 and Covid and the actors behind them and also seek to build stronger ties between the overlapping 9/11 and Covid research communities.

Make a donation to Colorado 9/11 Truth!

Colorado 9/11 Truth exists only with your support. Your donation of any amount keeps us active. Visit the donation page on our website here.

Like us on Facebook!

Check out our Facebook page here for current 9/11 information, news, and events.

From your friends at Colorado 9/11 Truth!
Fran, Marti, David, Don, Dorothy, Joseph, Julie-Ellen, and Michael

https://colorado911truth.org/

Copyright ©  2013 | Colorado 9/11 Truth | All rights reserved.

www.colorado911truth (dot) org

This email was sent to cbrou...@gmail.com
Colorado 9/11 Truth · Denver · Denver, CO 80210 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp