2OO1 - The Eye and the Monolith | 9/11

Carol Brouillet

Nov 19, 2023, 1:51:33 PM11/19/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_p7wIYDIxs&t=427s

2OO1 - The Eye and the Monolith | 9/11

Hmmm???? What do you think of this?

Scott Page

Nov 21, 2023, 12:13:25 PM11/21/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Nice find Carol!
I was unaware of the ‘eye’ stuff at the WTC—especially Calatrava's (Spanish architect) ‘eye' (seen in plan view). The 'all seeing eye’ on our dollar bill says it all, yet few question it. 21 century 'Free Masonry' needs a good scrubbing.
'Secret societies' were outlawed in Roman times… they gave birth to conspiracies.~Scott

Marilyn Langlois

Nov 21, 2023, 6:35:47 PM11/21/23
to sf911...@googlegroups.com, Scott Page
Yes, thanks for this.  Celia Farber posted it to her substack recently.  Very creepy indeed.

Marilyn

Dr. King's American Dream: "A land where men will not take necessities from the many to give luxuries to the few."