A final reminder: The 9/11 truth film festival event is two days away

KEN JENKINS

Sep 10, 2022, 3:35:47 AM9/10/22
to sf911...@googlegroups.com
Final reminder:
Our film festival event is 2 days away.
It will be the only in-person 9/11 truth anniversary event this year!

Our annual 9/11 Truth Film Festival is not online this year - it is an in person only event at the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland.  The date is September 12 (Monday).  Starts at 3:00pm.

We are featuring 7 films this year, including Fabled Enemies, Explosive EvidenceFlight 93The Miracle of the Pentagon, a tribute video to David Ray Griffin, 9/11 Questions, and Core of Corruption.

After the challenges of the last two+ years, including our online-only event in 2020, we invite you to enjoy a face-to-face experience with our friends and allies, and all those new to our event.

For more information, see our website:  SF911Truth.org

The above event is in-person only.  There will be no live streaming of this event.  Please join us!

Following are two complimentary online-only events, on different days.