Tomorrow, Monday November 6 from 7-9PM: "Fukushima Nuclear Waste Release--Is It SAFE?" A Berkeley Peace and Justice Commission community roundtable discussion

Richard Tamm

Nov 5, 2023, 10:44:21 PM11/5/23
to Wisdom Warriors, Berkeley Nojab, sf911...@googlegroups.com, NVRTF, vrt...@googlegroups.com
Friends!

Please join me tomorrow evening from 7-9pm at the South Berkeley Senior Center to show support for our own Kate Harrison's resolution against Japan releasing "treated" radioactive water from the damaged Fukushima nuclear reactors into the Pacific Ocean. They need a good turnout. We need to be there both to show support for the mayor and city council to pass this resolution, but also to learn from the testimony of experts why stopping the dumping is so important. I hope to see many of you there tomorrow evening.

 - Richard Tamm