Our next real live meeting- This Thursday, October 6th!

1 view

Carol Brouillet

Oct 3, 2022, 12:57:43 AM10/3/22
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Since the pandemic, we have not held meetings at BFUU, until now, this month, at our regular meeting room, the Fireside Room at BFUU, at Cedar and Bonita in Berkeley!  So, for those of you who have been boycotting meetings, because you hate Zoom, computers, and believe in real human contact- here is your big chance to get together again!

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, October 6, 2022, 7pm-  9pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709

For more details, call Carol 650-857-0927 or email Ken (k...@aol.com )or Carol (cbrou...@igc.org).

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, October 6, 2022, 7pm-  9pm,

Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists , 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
The first Thursday of the month meeting will be held in the Fireside Room, upstairs, enter through the gate on Bonita. Not too far from North Berkeley BART stations.  Open to the public. All are welcome.