Reminder- Meeting/This week

Carol Brouillet

Jan 29, 2024, 11:45:28 AMJan 29
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
My apologies to everyone for messing up last week and forgetting about the scheduled virtual meeting. I must admit that I had been traveling; my husband came down with Covid and it seemed likely that I had it, as well, AND the Zoom on my computer was not working. Fortunately, my husband managed to fix my computer last Sunday and I tested negative for Covid, so I hope to get back to my commitments, and should be able to host the next virtual meeting, as well. Wishing you all good health and thanks for the kind wishes and suggestions! Carol

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Potluck/Strategy Meeting, Thursday, February 1, 2024, 7 pm-  9 pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
2) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/
3)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,  Thursday, February 15, 2024, 7 pm- 9 pm, Online via Zoom

For more details, if you haven't been participating in the virtual meetings, and need the password, please contact   Ken Jenkins,  kenje...@sol.com or Carol cbrou...@igc.org

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting
Thursday, February 1, 2024, 7 pm-  9 pm,,

Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
The first Thursday of the month meeting will be held in the Fireside Room, upstairs, enter through the gate on Bonita. Not too far from North Berkeley BART stations.
Open to the public. All are welcome.

2) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion
Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time

Gene Laratonda of the 9/11 War Room https://911warroom.com/
911warroom.com/zoom/

3)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,  Thursday, February, 2024, 7 pm- 9 pm, Online via Zoom