March for Peace, Upcoming meetings, events

Carol Brouillet

Nov 3, 2023, 1:49:53 PM11/3/23
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
At last night's meeting, we recognized that Truth is the first casualty of war, that false flags and deceptions are used to manipulate populations into supporting wars, that modern technology allows the media to use deep fakes and delude people, obscuring truth and distorting reality for political reasons.

 "Our mission is to seek and disseminate truths about the terrible crimes committed on September 11, 2001, exposing gaps and deceptions in the official story. Our goal is to inspire more eyewitness revelations, truthful media coverage, and a movement that will bring the responsible criminals to justice and eliminate governmental and corporate policies that enable criminal elements to commit such acts.”

Recent events in the Middle-East have been dubbed "Israel's 9/11" and have fomented a war that is being internationally condemned. We condemn all violence and wars directed against civilian populations, the young, the old, the infirm, all people striving to simply live in peace. We urge everyone to join the protests, pressure your elected representatives for a ceasefire, to de-escalate the situation in the Middle East, to wind down the US military machine. There will be an International Day of Solidarity with Palestine tomorrow, Saturday, November 4th, 2023, with protests in multiple cities, including San Francisco.

1) International Day of Solidarity with Palestine, November 4, 2023, 1pm to 3 pm, Civic Center, San Francisco,
2)  Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/
3)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, November 16, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm, Online via Zoom
4)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, December 7, 2023, 7 pm-  9 pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709

For more details, if you haven't been participating in the virtual meetings, and need the password, please contact  Carol or Richard Tamm  cbrou...@igc.orgrichar...@gmail.com

1)  International Day of Solidarity with Palestine,
  November 4, 2023, 1pm to 3 pm,
Civic Center, San Francisco,
https://www.codepink.org/bayarea1023
Emacs!

2) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion
Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time
Gene Laratonda of the 9/11 War Room https://911warroom.com/
911warroom.com/zoom/
3) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, November 16, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm, Online via Zoom

4Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, December 7, 2023, 7 pm-  9 pm,

Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
The first Thursday of the month meeting will be held in the Fireside Room, upstairs, enter through the gate on Bonita. Not too far from North Berkeley BART stations.
Open to the public. All are welcome.