Reminder-Meeting this Thursday, Richard Gage's Upcoming Events

Carol Brouillet

Sep 18, 2023, 12:32:58 PM9/18/23
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
   Since Richard Gage, AIA, Architect (Founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth) is coming for his West Coast Speaking Tour, we rescheduled  our September meetings, so that he will be able to join us at a physical BFUU meeting. Normally, our first Thursday meeting is physical and the third Thursday meeting is virtual. We are co-sponsoring a public event with Richard at BFUU Fellowship Hall this Saturday, September 23rd.

image.pnghttps://richardgage911.org/rg911-northern-ca-oregon-washington-rv-speaking-tour/
1)   Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/

2)  Richard Gage, AIA , "The Explosive Destruction of the 3 World Trade Center Skyscrapers on 9/11“, Thursday, Sept 21 – 4pm, Lafayette Library, 3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd.  Lafayette, CA
3)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,Thursday, September 21, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
4)  Richard Gage, AIA,“Parallels: 9/11 & Covid,” Friday, September 22, 2023 – 6pm, Sunrise Center, 645 Tamalpais Dr., #A, North Bay, Corte Madera,  CA
5)   Richard Gage, AIA,“Parallels: 9/11 & Covid,” Saturday, September 23, 2023 9:30am - 1:00pm, Menlo Forum, Masonic Hall, 651 Roble Avenue, Menlo Park
6)  Richard Gage, AIA, "The Explosive Destruction of the 3 World Trade Center Skyscrapers on 9/11“,  Saturday, September 23, 2023, 6:30pm, Fellowship Hall,  1924 Cedar St., Berkeley CA
7)  Richard Gage, AIA “Parallels: 9/11 & Covid,” Sunday, September 24, 2023, 6:00pm, Raley’s / Bel-Air Grocery Store (Very nice meeting room inside!), 4840 San Juan Ave., Citrus Heights, CA

For more details, if you haven't been participating in the virtual meetings, and need the password, please contact  Ken or Richard Tamm  kenje...@aol.com ,  richar...@gmail.com or Carol cbrou...@igc.org

1)   Online 9/11 Truth Discussion
Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time
Gene Laratonda of the 9/11 War Room https://911warroom.com/
911warroom.com/zoom/
2) Richard Gage, "The Explosive Destruction of the 3 World Trade Center Skyscrapers on 9/11“,
Thursday, Sept 21 – 4pm
Lafayette Library, Oak Room
3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd.
Lafayette, CA

This is the public Kick Off Presentation of Richard and Gail's West Coast RV Speaking Tour
Join Richard and Gail Gage on their West Coast RV tour: a series of presentations by Richard in Northern California, Oregon, and Washington in late September / early October. The events are on a donation basis and open to both the 9/11 Truth Community as well as newcomers!

3)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, September 21, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm,
Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists,
1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
We will have, as our special guests,  Richard Gage, AIA and Gail Gage, but no big formal presentation. For that we are sponsoring another event at BFUU's Fellowship Hall on September 23rd. This meeting is open to the public and held in the Fireside Room, upstairs , in the back, and is not wheelchair accessible.

4)  Richard Gage, AIA,“Parallels: 9/11 & Covid,”
Friday, September 22, 2023 – 6pm,
Sunrise Center
645 Tamalpais Dr., #A
North Bay, Corte Madera
Check their website for the exact location. These events are on a donation basis and open to both the 9/11 Truth Community as well as newcomers!

5)   Richard Gage, AIA,“Parallels: 9/11 & Covid,”
 Saturday, September 23, 2023
 9:30am - 1:00pm,
 Menlo Forum, Masonic Hall, 651 Roble Avenue, Menlo Park
Suggested donation $10 or bring a healthy dish to share.

6)  Richard Gage, AIA, "The Explosive Destruction of the 3 World Trade Center Skyscrapers on 9/11“,
Saturday, September 23, 2023, 6:30pm, Fellowship Hall,
  1924 Cedar St., Berkeley CA
Suggested donation $10. Co-Sponsored by the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance and .