This week's rallies/events

Carol Brouillet

Nov 9, 2021, 11:26:42 AM11/9/21
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Last week was the launch of the Worldwide Walkouts! [See worldwidewalkouts.org ]. In San Jose we had a bit of coverage- https://www.ntd.com/vaccine-mandate-protest-in-california-bay-area_697227.html . And a longer version of the speakers was posted at- https://www.bitchute.com/video/npRMEBSqr448/ {Speakers included- Alix Mayer, President of the California Chapter of Children’s Health Defense, Steve Kirsch, Founder of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF), Allan Stevo, Bay Area Freedom Alliance} There was also a good turnout in Berkeley later that day.

Over the weekend Dr. David Martin made 2 presentations of note.
One in Texas- WEAPONIZATION OF CORONAVIRUS: WHEN NATURE IS CONSCRIPTED TO HARM https://www.bitchute.com/video/fHhniBm4cyiM/?fbclid=IwAR05yk4pm4Tth6D2vgiqkkVkiQKtw2iR0rTi1DupkRD6_kDUSZ_PDyldkWk
One at the Red Pill Expo where he named names and showed a photo of those most responsible for the Covid Crimes Against Humanity- "Dr. David Martin - Follow the Patents, Then You Will Understand Covid"
https://rumble.com/vov60h-dr.-david-martin-follow-the-patents-then-you-will-understand-covid.html?fbclid=IwAR2O8iCXTdNIkHPFxSF7VsqBYrr_3O25FRUN0M6rKMYZYNsSagLu_tET8M4

Here are the flyers for this week's national shutdown and the upcoming San Francisco Rally. [See nationwidewalkout.com ]

1) Nationwide Strike, November 8-11, 2021,

2)
Rally in support of the Nationwide Strike, Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 3-5 pm, Winchester and Steven's Creek, San Jose

3) Rally in support of the Nationwide Strike, Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 3-5 pm, Winchester and Steven's Creek, San Jose

4) THE BIG Rally, Veteran's Day, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 3:00-6:30 pm, Meet at Roundhouse Cafe, Golden Gate Bridge Toll Plaza

5) Anti-Mandate Rally Friday, November 12, 2021, 4pm to 6pm, Winchester and Steven's Creek, San Jose

Details on the Big Rally-

Thursday, November 11th - #AXEtheVAX

HOLD THE LINE, JOIN US FOR THE LAST DAY of the 4-DAY NO-SHOW !!!!

Leigh Dundas
www.nationwidewalkout.com
Speakers from 3-5 PM include Leigh Dundas Esquire, Dr. Stella Immanuel, Reinette Senum, Hawk Newsom from BLM NY, Survivors of Communist & Facist Regimes and many more.
After the Speakers & Before the Bridge March - Performance by
Hi-Rez & Jimmy Levy - This Is A War (Official Video)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9a_P0evO7Y

March on the Bridge from 5-6.30 with the liberty lantern and our lights.

Wear PURPLE if possible. Dress Warmly. Bring headlamps or flashlights, snacks and water

We will have shuttle buses to bring you from the city to the plaza. We will have more information for you.

Event Location: Roundhouse Cafe, Golden Gate Bridge Toll Plaza, SF 94129,
Text FREEDOM to 53445

LOCATION: Golden Gate Bridge WELCOME CENTER

GOOGLE MAPS: sfrights.org/GG

They are supposed to have shuttle buses but details are still coming on that:

If you take one of the shuttle buses, you will not have to worry about driving in traffic, finding parking, or possible car break-ins. More info coming soon.

You may also take:
- SF MUNI Bus #28 from various locations in SF or from the Daly City BART
- GOLDEN GATE TRANSIT buses from various locations in the north bay

 Americans of all creeds & colors join  to celebrate our Veterans and the end of the historic 4 day National Walkout.

It will be epic.
Nationwide Strike.png
correctsfrallynov11..png