Strategy Meeting/Potluck- Thursday, January 5th, 6pm!

1 view

Carol Brouillet

Jan 4, 2023, 4:46:30 PM1/4/23
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
We have resumed meeting in person at the BFUU Fireside Room on the first Thursday of the month, in addition, for those who can't attend in person, we are holding zoom meetings on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Traditionally we have had an extra long  Strategy Meeting/Potluck in January... Concerns about the weather have hindered whether to move forward with this or not, but many forecasts seem to indicate that the worst of the storm will have passed, that it will be cloudy with a slight chance of rain in the evening, and it is too late to switch dates- so we are going to try to pull this off, as originally planned.

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Strategy Meeting/Potluck, Thursday, January 5, 2023, 6 pm-9 pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
2) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, January 19, 2023, 7 pm-  9 pm, Online via Zoom

For more details, if you haven't been participating in the Zoom meetings, and need the password, please contact Carol or Ken cbrou...@igc.org or kenje...@aol.com

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Strategy Meeting/Potluck,
Thursday, January 5, 2023, 6 pm-9 pm,
Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
The first Thursday of the month meeting will be held in the Fireside Room, upstairs, enter through the gate on Bonita. Not too far from North Berkeley BART stations.
 Open to the public. All are welcome.

2) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, January 19, 2023, 7 pm-  9 pm, Online via Zoom