Getting together formally and informally

1 view

Carol Brouillet

May 26, 2022, 11:59:41 AM5/26/22
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Forgive me for not focusing on 9/11 Truth!  I missed the last meeting and get together (but I have been very active on other related issues, protests, rallies, conferences... and family stuff.) However, others have taken the lead to organize another informal Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance gathering/ potluck at 1pm Monday, Memorial Day in Live Oak Park, and if you can, bring a table, chairs, dish, drinks, whatever you'd like to share, to the gathering!

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Informal Gathering, Monday, May 30, 2022, 1 pm til whenever...Live Oak Park, Berkeley

2) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, June 2, 2022, 7 pm - 9 pm, Virtual Zoom Meeting.

Contact Carol for password to the meeting or details on where to find us in Live Oak Park (usually the big meadow north of the creek). cbrou...@igc.org or 650-857-0927 (landline).