Canadian Consulate Rally for Freedom! For Freedom Convoys!

Carol Brouillet

Mar 7, 2022, 7:22:15 PM3/7/22
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com

Wednesday, March 9 – 12pm to 2pm
Canadian Consulate Rally
Consulate General of Canada
580 California St #1400, San Francisco, CA 94104

Support Freedom! Support Freedom Convoys! Support the political prisoners!
Join us at the San Francisco Canadian Consulate, Wednesday March 9, Noon to 2pm

Bring your flags, signs, banners, messages, music, dance like Canadians! A delegation will visit the Canadian Consulate during this time to deliver our messages. Jam for Freedom will be performing. This is a day of international solidarity, especially in support of Pastor Artur Pawlowski, who has been cruelly incarcerated for speaking with, and in support of, the Canadian truckers. For more about Pastor Pawlowski visit https://firebrandaction.com/free-pastor-art-1.

If you can't come to the Consulate, please make a phone call, email your representatives, or simply pray for him. There will be innumerable protests, rallies, prayer vigils taking place in multiple cities across Canada and the US.

If you would like to help with the rally or have questions, contact Carol Brouillet (650) 857-0927 (landline) or email her at cbrou...@igc.org(We will try to have extra signs and flags for those who wish to hold them, and of course, there will be cookies!)
sfccrally.png