Special Meeting- Organizing 2022 9/11 Truth Film Festival

1 view

Carol Brouillet

Jul 18, 2022, 5:14:00 PM7/18/22
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

If you want to participate, help with, contribute in any way to making a 9/11 Truth Film Festival happen this year, a special real live, in person meeting will be happening this coming Thursday, at our friend, Laurie's place, in  Castro Valley. If you haven't been there before or need the address, contact me. If you need a ride or want to carpool, or can pick anyone up from the BART station, please let me know! We have been meeting via Zoom on the first Thursday of each month, but we are getting awfully close to September and so this is a decisive monment and the upcoming meeting is crucial, if we are going to pull another film festival off!

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, July 21, 7:00pm - 9 pm, Laurie's place, Castro Valley

Contact Carol 650-857-0927, cbrou...@igc.org for details/address/rsvp if you need more info.