Meeting this Thursday! More 9/11 Truth Events...

Carol Brouillet

Aug 30, 2023, 1:53:17 AM8/30/23
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
  Our first Thursday meeting is LIVE, in person, our third Thursday meeting will be virtual....We added an extra meeting in August to be held at Richard Tamm's house. If you want to come- let us know and we will send you directions. Today, we learned of the passing of one of our beloved colleagues, Allan Rees, the dedicated founder of No Lies Radio, who has persistently livestreamed many of our previous 9/11 Truth Film Festivals, in addition to organizing, producing invaluable internet radio broadcasts. We will greatly miss him and will honor him at the upcoming Film Festival.

Again- Gene Laratonda invited us to join his weekly 9/11 Truth Discussion group @ https://911warroom.com/ every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time- all are invited to participate.

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, August 31, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm, At Richard Tamm's home, Berkeley, near Live Oak Park
2)  Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/
3) Truth Action Project Forum, Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 8pm EST, 5pm PST, via Zoom
4)   Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,Thursday, September 7, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
5) Online Conference: JOINING FORCES for 9/11 Truth & Justice, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 2pm EST, 11am PST, virtual
6)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance's  19th Annual 9/11 Truth Film Festival, Monday, September 11, 2023, 3:00- 9:00pm, Grand Lake Theatre, 3200 Grand Avenue, Oakland

For more details, if you haven't been participating in the virtual meetings, and need the password, please contact  Ken or Richard Tamm  kenje...@aol.comrichar...@gmail.com or Carol cbrou...@igc.org

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, August 31, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm,
Richard Tamm's home, near Live Oak Park, Berkeley
(Richard's place is not wheelchair accessible, contact Ken or Richard for the address)

2) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion
Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time
Gene Laratonda of the 9/11 War Room https://911warroom.com/
911warroom.com/zoom/
3) Truth Action Project Forum, Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 8pm EST, 5pm PST, via Zoom
Parallels of 9/11 & Covid: Justice Around the Corner" with Richard Gage, AIA, Architect, and Mick Harrison, Esq., a Public Interest Attorney.
image.png

4)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, September 7, 2023, 7 pm- 9 pm,
Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists,
1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
The first Thursday of the month meeting will be held in the Fireside Room, upstairs, enter through the gate on Bonita. Not too far from North Berkeley BART stations.
Open to the public. All are welcome.

5) Online Conference: JOINING FORCES for 9/11 Truth & Justice,
Sunday, September 10, 2023, 2pm EST, 11am PST,
Hosted by The Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Truth, view at https://www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/
image.png

 6)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance's  19th Annual 9/11 Truth Film Festival
Monday, September 11, 2023, 3:00- 9:00pm
Grand Lake Theatre
3200 Grand Avenue, Oakland
Includes the Northern Californian theatrical premiere of three films and a preview of a new production that is in the works.
We lost two outstanding leaders in the 9/11 Truth Movement this year, excellent researchers, scholars, and speakers who are featured in this year's films, David Ray Griffin and Graeme MacQueen.
Here is a tribute to David Ray Griffin that was posted on OffGuardian -
Here is a tribute to Graeme MacQueen by Kevin Ryan at-
Two of the films include wonderful presentations that our much beloved colleagues gave at past Film Festivals at the Grand Lake Theatre. We will miss them, and this year's Film Festival is dedicated to them. May their wisdom continue to illuminate humanity on what is true, exposing the evils of empire, lighting a path towards peace.
image.png
image.png