Our Next Meeting- This Thursday, May 5th!

Carol Brouillet

May 5, 2022, 1:13:02 AM5/5/22
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
We will be holding another online meeting using Zoom Technology!

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday May 5, 2022, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm., Online, Zoom Meeting
2)  Covid Con and Beyond, Thursday, May 12th,-14th, 2022, Church of Glad Tidings, Live Oak, CA
3)  Humanity Against Censorship [Facebook Protest], Friday, May 20, 2022, 7:30am,  Menlo Park, CA
4)  Special Evening With RFK JR., Saturday, May 21, 2022,  5pm to 8:30pm, Calvary Chapel, San Jose, CA

 If you are interested in joining us virtually, contact Ken for the password. kenje...@aol.com

https://beyondthecon.com/

3)  Humanity Against Censorship [Facebook Protest],
Friday, May 20, 2022,
7:30 am
Menlo Park, CA

Emacs!

4)  Special Evening With RFK JR., Author of- The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health
 Saturday, May 21, 2022,
5pm to 8:30pm
,
Calvary Chapel, San Jose, CA