Reminder- Meeting/Potluck 6pm Tonight!

Carol Brouillet

Jan 11, 2024, 10:51:24 AMJan 11
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Generally our meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, but in January 2024, BFUU didsome renovation near the Fireside Room, so we changed the dates to the 2nd and 4th Thursdays in January, then meetings will go back to normal. We also have a tradition of having a potluck/strategy meeting in January,  and meet earlier than usual, at 6pm, so please bring a dish and your ideas to the gathering.

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Potluck/Strategy Meeting, Thursday, January 11, 2024, 6 pm-  9 pm, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
2)  March for Peace, For Ceasefire, For Gaza, For the West Coast in Solidarity with Nat'l March in DC, Sunday, January 14, 2024, 1:00pm, Civic Center Plaza, 335 McAllister St, San Francisco, CA
3)  Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/
4)   Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,  Thursday, January 25, 2024, 7 pm- 9 pm, Online via Zoom

For more details, if you haven't been participating in the virtual meetings, and need the password, please contact   Ken Jenkins,  kenje...@sol.com or Carol cbrou...@igc.org

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Potluck/Strategy Meeting
Thursday, Thursday, January 11, 2024, 6 pm-  9 pm,,

Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, 1606 Bonita Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
The first Thursday of the month meeting will be held in the Fireside Room, upstairs, enter through the gate on Bonita. Not too far from North Berkeley BART stations.
Open to the public. All are welcome.

2)  March for Peace, For Ceasefire, For Gaza, For the West Coast in Solidarity with Nat'l March in DC,
Sunday, January 14, 2024, 1:00pm,
Civic Center Plaza, 335 McAllister St, San Francisco, CA
Emacs!

3) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion
Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time

Gene Laratonda of the 9/11 War Room https://911warroom.com/
911warroom.com/zoom/

4)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,  Thursday, January 25, 2024, 7 pm- 9 pm, Online via Zoom