Reminder- Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting this Thursday

Carol Brouillet

Jul 6, 2022, 1:20:19 AM7/6/22
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Reminder- Meeting this Thursday on Zoom! We could vote to return to BFUU if we want to abide by their conditions which have changed continually throughout the "pandemic"... Online meetings are supposed to be focused initially on 9/11 Truth, and then we are allowed to digress towards other agenda items/topics.  We have been holding to one meeting a month on the first Thursday.

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, July 7, 2022, 7:00  pm - 9:00 pm, Online via Zoom

Contact Carol for the password, if you haven't been attending meetings and haven't been receiving the zoom links. Carol cbrou...@igc.org, 650-857-0927