Reminder, Meeting Thursday!

Carol Brouillet

Oct 30, 2023, 6:12:44 PM10/30/23
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Our first Thursday meeting is LIVE, in person, our third Thursday meeting will be virtual...
Again- Gene Laratonda holds his weekly 9/11 Truth Discussion group @ https://911warroom.com/ every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time- all are invited to participate.

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, November 2, 2023, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Fireside Room, BFUU, 1606 Bonita, Berkeley
2) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/
3)Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, November 16, 2023, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Online via Zoom

If you want the password for the zoom meeting, contact Carol at cbrou...@igc.org

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, November 2, 2023, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm,
Fireside Room, BFUU, 1606 Bonita, Berkeley
Our first Thursday meeting. All are welcome. The room is not wheeelchair accessible. The room is part of the Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalist complex that has held many outstanding social justice forums. Entrance is on Bonita, go through the gate and up the stairs. It is not wheelchair accessible.
There are many buses (the 25 runs on MLKJr.) and on Shattuck. Get off near Cedar (Bonita runs parallel to Shattuck and MLKJr.) It is between the North Berkeley and Downtown Berkeley BART Stations- about a 12 to 15 minute flat easy walk from those stations.

2)  Online 9/11 Truth Discussion,
 Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time,

3) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, November 16, 2023, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm,
Online via Zoom
Generally the link goes out on the day of the meeting to those who attend regularly or others who have expressed an interest in attending.

Carol Brouillet

Apr 2, 2024, 11:03:57 AMApr 2
to sf911tru...@googlegroups.com
Our first Thursday meeting is LIVE, in person, our third Thursday meeting will be virtual...

1)  Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, April 4 2024, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Fireside Room, BFUU, 1606 Bonita, Berkeley
2) Online 9/11 Truth Discussion, Every Sunday 2pm Pacific Time, https://911warroom.com/
3)Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, April 18, 2024 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Online via Zoom

If you want the password for the zoom meeting, contact Carol at cbrou...@igc.org

1) Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting,
Thursday, April 18 2024, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm,
Our first Thursday meeting is held in the Fireside Room, through the back gate, up the stairs, towards the back of the BFUu, 1606 Bonita. The meeting is open to the public. All are welcome. (Bonita runs parallel to Shattuck and MLKJr.) It is between the North Berkeley and Downtown Berkeley BART Stations- about a 12 to 15 minute flat easy walk from those stations.