Sun 12/19 8:00 RRR Headlands Battery loop S2

Russell Vernick

Dec 18, 2021, 7:15:06 PM12/18/21
to Dave Blizard, scott :), Joshua Grossnickle, Mark Kahn, SF2G
Flexible on most aspects.  Feeling slow and stiff.  Plus one with your sandbagging.

scott :)

Dec 18, 2021, 7:17:23 PM12/18/21
to Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, Joshua Grossnickle, Mark Kahn, SF2G
+1 for towing sandbaggers

Darrin Ward

Dec 18, 2021, 8:23:31 PM12/18/21
to Scott aka Boogers, Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, Joshua Grossnickle, Mark Kahn, SF2G
39 at 8am. ooooof will probably roll a bit later.
if i dont see you out there have a great time.
> --
> http://sf2g.com
> ---

Mark kahn

Dec 18, 2021, 9:54:30 PM12/18/21
to Darrin Ward, Scott aka Boogers, Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, Joshua Grossnickle, SF2G
Too cold for me - have fun!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 18, 2021, at 5:23 PM, Darrin Ward <dmw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 39 at 8am. ooooof will probably roll a bit later.

scott :)

Dec 18, 2021, 9:57:32 PM12/18/21
to Mark kahn, Darrin Ward, Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, Joshua Grossnickle, SF2G
Too cold...

We are overdue for a deep life changing conversation, mark.

Sad

Joshua Grossnickle

Dec 18, 2021, 10:04:01 PM12/18/21
to scott :), Mark kahn, Darrin Ward, Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, SF2G

My COVID 15 is keeping me nice and toasty.   However I’m using it to surf tomorrow

Mark kahn

Dec 18, 2021, 10:07:01 PM12/18/21
to Joshua Grossnickle, scott :), Darrin Ward, Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, SF2G
I shall not be bullied! :)

Sent from my iPhone

David Goldsmith

Dec 19, 2021, 12:22:34 AM12/19/21
to mark....@gmail.com, Joshua Grossnickle, scott :), Darrin Ward, Russell Vernick, Dave Blizard, SF2G
Rule 5, Sir.

(Chris and I will be following along with our fat asses sitting on our heated car seats.)

Mark Kahn

Dec 19, 2021, 10:16:00 AM12/19/21
to SF2G
Touche.  Probably should've said "too cold/too old" - I'll make it out there later though.  Have a safe trip, Dave, wherever you are going!

Dave Blizard

Dec 19, 2021, 11:06:35 AM12/19/21
to Mark kahn, Darrin Ward, Joshua Grossnickle, Russell Vernick, SF2G, scott :)
I slept in. Too warm and cozy.

Might try to get out later today.

Dave Blizard

Russell Vernick

Dec 19, 2021, 7:58:52 PM12/19/21
to Mark kahn, Dave Blizard, Darrin Ward, Joshua Grossnickle, SF2G, scott :)
You guys missed a good ride.  Cold but dry.  Will look to call another next weekend.