Seeking 42cm compact bars

Russ

Jan 17, 2022, 2:26:52 PM1/17/22
to SF2G
New gravel bike has super wide bars that don't work for me.  The reach is already close to my limit, so I'm hoping to find bars that don't push me out too much.

Would be happy to buy/trade for those goldie locks bars just sitting in your parts bin :).

Thanks,
Russ

Jason Thorpe

Jan 17, 2022, 2:41:32 PM1/17/22
to Russell Vernick, SF2G

> On Jan 17, 2022, at 11:26 AM, 'Russ' via SF2G <sf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> New gravel bike has super wide bars that don't work for me. The reach is already close to my limit, so I'm hoping to find bars that don't push me out too much.
>
> Would be happy to buy/trade for those goldie locks bars just sitting in your parts bin :).

I have small collection of handle bars that might suit you. Ping me off-list to arrange a viewing :-)

-- thorpej

d chang

Jan 17, 2022, 5:20:40 PM1/17/22
to SF2G
maybe not the most shallow, but i've got an aluminum ritchey curve if you're still looking.

\p