OT: Ritchey Warehouse Sale and Bike Swap for Australian Fire Relief

Jenny Oh Hatfield

Jan 17, 2020, 6:23:27 PM1/17/20
to SF2G
Hey Folks,

My friends and I are organizing this upcoming bike swap -- please join and share the info!

***

Looking for the perfect Ritchey item to round out your bike? Got a bin of parts you will never use? Looking for that 7-Speed cassette for your XC Pro build?

Well, you're in luck! On January 26th, Ritchey will host a warehouse sale and bike swap from 10-3pm at the Ritchey offices located at 551 Taylor Way in San Carlos CA. Come browse the wares of exhibitors and find your missing gem!

Ritchey will have killer deals on overstock items we need to move. From bars to bikes, come find your next Ritchey!

Interested in booth space? No problem! Email fta...@ritcheylogic.com. We are asking for a $20 donation that will be applied directly towards the Australian Country Fire Authority. Each $20 donation gets you one parking space to sell your wares.

Entry to browse the swap is free! But we are asking for $5 donations per an attendee that will be applied directly to the CFA. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/3273776172639463/

Cheers,

Jenny Oh

swap1_26_2020sm.jpg

Nathan Dushman

Jan 22, 2020, 1:10:17 PM1/22/20
to SF2G
Anyone else thinking about going to this? I need something to do with my almost 3-year-old that day, and she likes riding Caltrain, so we'd take the train there. Looks conveniently close to the Hiller Aviation Museum so maybe we'd take a trip there as well.

Nathan

Aaron Chen

Jan 22, 2020, 1:40:41 PM1/22/20
to n...@abtech.org, SF2G
I was thinking about attending. N+1, you know...

--
http://sf2g.com
---

-Aaron

Christine Ryan

Jan 22, 2020, 1:55:32 PM1/22/20
to qnza...@gmail.com, Nathan Dushman, SF2G
Me too...and I've been wanting to go to Hiller.

Jeffrey Skokan

Jan 23, 2020, 10:40:54 AM1/23/20
to SF2G
I'm going too, but I will be driving hoping that I find a lot of good deals that I'll need to haul home.