N95 mask with replaceable filters recommendation

R Samuel Klatchko

Apr 11, 2020, 3:07:20 PM4/11/20
to SF2G
I'd like to get myself an N95 mask with replaceable filters (even if I can't get it immediately for dealing with Covid, I'd like one for our annual bad air due to wild fire season). Any recommendations?

Ben Blizard

Apr 11, 2020, 5:35:30 PM4/11/20
to r.samuel...@gmail.com, SF2G
I got one of these in fall 2018 for the wildfire-caused bad air.

It sucked, and was very uncomfortable.  Didn't wear it much -- do prefer the normal face masks due to comfort.

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Ben Blizard
Voice: (650) 450-0037

Brett Lider

Apr 12, 2020, 12:38:29 PM4/12/20
to ben...@gmail.com, SF2G, r.samuel...@gmail.com
Good luck finding anything right now due to COVID.

The best one I’ve used is the 3M half-respirator with replaceable filters. Mine came with N99 filters. Was good for bike riding and running but I never tried an all-out effort. I gave mine away to a nurse friend that doesn’t feel like her workplace has enough PPE :(

This model comes in Small and Medium