FS (Free): Cannondale Women's Synapse 44cm

Ben Gelb

Oct 5, 2022, 11:17:58 AM10/5/22
to SF2G, Benjamin Gelb
Hi all -

Cleaning out the garage. Giving away my wife's Cannondale Synapse (I think from maybe 2012ish?) as it does not get much riding these days. Hoping to pay it forward to someone who will put some miles on it and give it a second life.

Frame is aluminum, size 44cm, which is definitely on the smaller end. Blue color. Shimano SPD pedals and iirc a Selle Italia seat of some variety. Entry level shimano drive train / shifters.

It's a little dusty. Needs some new bar tape. But other than that is in good shape and ready for thousands more miles.

Ready for pickup in Sunnyvale.

I am copying my personal e-mail here (currently on leave and checking work e-mail infrequently). Please e-mail me there if you're interested.

Thanks!
Ben

--
Ben Gelb | Hardware Engineer - Platforms | bg...@google.com | 650-214-0843