OT: kids bikes for sale up to 16" wheel (Cleary, Spawn)

Nathan Dushman

Oct 6, 2022, 3:01:44 PM10/6/22
to SF2G
I've accumulated a collection of high-quality small kids bikes - some mine, some selling on behalf of friends. My kids are finally big enough to move on to larger bikes and I need to free up space in the garage. I'm selling:
14" Spawn Furi (purchased years ago from another SF2Ger) - $200
16" Spawn Banshee - $260
16" Cleary Hedgehog with an additional shorter seatpost, extra set of knobbier tires, and 13T freewheel installed on the opposite side - $300
Wood balance bike with small kids helmet - $20
See photos in links, and let me know if you have any questions or would like to try or buy one or more of these bikes.

Nathan

Nathan Dushman

Nathan Dushman

Nov 28, 2022, 2:43:52 PM11/28/22
to SF2G
In case anyone was curious - or still interested - these bikes all sold. Way off-topic but maybe of interest regarding timing of selling or buying kids bikes: after nearly 2 months of almost no interest on Craigslist (one person looked at the Furi and didn't buy it, another bought the balance bike), all three pedal bikes sold over the past weekend. Limited sample size suggests a lot of people wait until just after Thanksgiving to buy their kid a bike as a holiday gift, I guess - all the Wooms and Clearys seem to have disappeared from SF Craigslist. I did reduce the price of each bike by $50 from my original ask, and by $75 for the Cleary after someone pointed out that those same bikes are currently on sale new for $234 - good deal if you're looking to buy one new.

Nathan