OT: Free outdoor bike movie night Friday 10/15/21 in Sausalito

Kieran

Oct 14, 2021, 3:15:45 PM10/14/21
to SF2G
Hey SF2G. Since I'm not commuting til January or so, I've been spending more time on various bike advocacy side projects. My buddy and I have been organizing an event tomorrow evening that I'd like to share:

The Sausalito Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee, along with support from the Marin County Bicycle Coalition and others, is hosting a free outdoor movie night on the waterfront Friday, October 15, 2021. We are screening MOTHERLOAD, a documentary on how cargo bikes can change the world made by local filmmaker Liz Canning.

Here is the listing on the MCBC calendar. Fun starts at 6p. Movie starts at 7p. Gabrielson Park, right next to the Ferry landing.

I know a lot of you pass through Sausalito, and we're passionate about making the town more safer and enjoyable for all types of riders. So come join us for a night of fun. Bring your cargo bike if you've got one. The weather forecast is looking really promising, too!

Kieran

Scott Crosby

Oct 15, 2021, 7:28:13 AM10/15/21
to kcul...@google.com, SF2G
awesome! would def go if I were in SF. cargo bikes rule!

--
http://sf2g.com
---