For sale: 50cm Cannondale CAADX

Jason Thorpe

Oct 5, 2022, 2:24:46 PM10/5/22
to SF2G
Hey folks --

Clearing out a CX bike that my son has outgrown (quite a while ago, but it took us a bit to get him a proper replacement).

Details:

==> Cannondale CAADX, 50cm (~51cm seat tube, ~50cm effective top tube) w/ Cannondale UltraX carbon fork
==> 95mm Easton stem
==> 38mm Ritchey compact bars
==> 170mm FSA BB30 crank
==> WickWerks 44x34 chainrings
==> 10-speed SRAM drivetrain:
==> Rival levers (a bit scratched up, but work perfectly)
==> Force front derailleur
==> Force short-cage rear derailleur
==> 12-27 cassette
==> Mavic Cosmos wheels
==> Tektro cantilever brakes with adjustable straddle cables
==> Fizik Arione saddle
==> New Lizard Skins bar tape

Some photos here:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/02ewhuNieiA2qku0f0wlhrLWg

If interested, the 170mm FSA crank can be swapped for a 165mm SRAM Rival crank. The SRAM crank has a different chainring configuration than the FSA crank (the location of the pin), but I have the correct WickWerks rings for that crank, as well, same sizes.

Giving SF2G folks first crack before listing elsewhere. Asking $500.

-- thorpej