OT: Woom 2 kids 14" bike for sale

Nathan Dushman

Aug 18, 2021, 12:57:03 AMAug 18
to SF2G
I have a Woom 2 kids bike, 14" wheels, for sale - asking $100. Well used but in good shape.

I should also have a similar Spawn Furi (bought from an SF2Ger years ago) available for sale soon too, if for some reason you prefer that.

Nathan

Dan Yang (Millbrae lurker)

Aug 18, 2021, 1:51:31 AMAug 18
to SF2G
Hi Nathan,

The market rate for  a Woom 2 is $250-$300 depending on condition.

I know, it's crazy.

Dan

Dan Yang (Millbrae lurker)

Aug 18, 2021, 1:54:21 AMAug 18
to SF2G
If you put it on the Woom Buy/Sell group on Facebook in that price range, people will be tripping over each other to get it.

Dan Yang (Millbrae lurker)

Aug 18, 2021, 1:58:29 AMAug 18
to SF2G
You should also be able to sell the Spawn for about the same.  I know you may want to price it differently at SF2G.  There is a global shortage for good kids bike and a spike in demand in the last year.  I've seen used Woom bike sell for more than retail on eBay.

Dan Yang (Millbrae lurker)

Aug 18, 2021, 2:06:10 AMAug 18
to SF2G
Here is the Facebook group for Spawn: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2936645309767052 if you wan to check out the value of your Spawn.
They have been out of stock for a long time.  Shipment from Canada is also a little on the pricy side.  Parents who want their kids to ride dirt loves Spawn.  My son has a Spawn Savage 1.0 and he loves it.

Dan

Nathan Dushman

Aug 18, 2021, 2:22:44 AMAug 18
to dsy...@gmail.com, SF2G
I know, but I got a good deal on this one (barely) used before they were in such high demand, and many SF2Gers have sold me parts well below market rate so I'd like to in some way pay that back. Given the use my kids got out of the bike I don't feel I'd be taking a loss. I do hope it will be used by an SF2G child, not immediately flipped for more money.

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Beckett Madden-Woods

Aug 19, 2021, 1:24:28 PMAug 19
to nathan...@gmail.com, dsy...@gmail.com, SF2G
Darn too late! I ordered mine new like 6 months ago and it finally shipped a couple days ago.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sf2g/CAKuLAU4esWqYc6_Ek3mYGEX3hfGUOtaUKWkfjwSDtRtMMrBWGA%40mail.gmail.com.

Nathan Dushman

Aug 19, 2021, 1:31:39 PMAug 19
to SF2G
The Woom has been claimed. For those still looking for a 14" kids bike, I also have a Spawn Furi currently on loan which I expect to get back soon, and my neighbor has an Islabikes CNOC 14 that he's looking to sell.

Nathan