Tuesday 6/21 PPR Skyline 0600 S2.2ish (solstice!)

Kieran

Jun 20, 2022, 8:26:16 PM6/20/22
to SF2G
Similar to previous weeks: Aiming for noticeably less sporty than the "old days" PPR S2 but still keeping the paceline focused.

I won't actually be at PPR but usually aim for a rolling intercept JFK/30th or beyond.

Great Highway is also still a question mark with the sand. Last couple weeks I rolled the 41st Ave slow street and it wasn't too bad.

Open to any freeway options based on group preference. I usually do 1x 280 when solo.

Heading to Mountain View.

Approx. intercepts (no guarantees):
- JFK/30th (0606)
- Skyline/John Daly (0625)

If no +1s by 10p the night prior, anything goes.